Presentation Schedule: Friday, Feb. 15th.
8:15-9 Breakfast (coffee and pastries)
1. Emily Starr - Rebel Workers: Informal Economies and the Negotiation of Identity through Tending Bar
2. Kelly Spivey - Girls in the Kitchen
3. Chloe Tucker - University-Community Partnerships after Disaster
4. Jarrod Wall - College in prison: a brief history with a look into cost of living, enrollment, and retention
5. Jessica L Liddell - Land Loss, Climate Change, and Environmental Justice among Native Americans in southeastern Louisiana.
6. Sean Fader - Queer Images
7. Siobhan Deering - Drag as… An Interdisciplinary Look at Drag Queens
8. Lucy Satzewich - Gay, Drunk, High, Poor: Drawing the Ecology of Queer Displacement
12:30-1:30 Lunch (Ba Chi Canteen)
1:30-2:45 Keynote: Dr. Ernesto Javier Martínez - Queer Arousals in Contexts of Racialized Harm
2:45-4 Panel discussion (Dr. Martínez, Dr. Samantha Francois, Dr. Joan Blakey, Sienna Abdulahad, and Dr. Amalia Leguizamón)