Admission to the CCC Program is highly selective and based on a matrix assessment that takes the following elements into account.
1. Applicant’s undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) record
2. Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (taken within past 5 years)
3. International students only: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
4. Academic and/or professional recommendations
5. Submission of a writing sample is required. Please upload a short writing sample (10-30 pages) that illustrates your analytical, research, and communications skills.
6. If applicable, employment and other relevant experiences, including any relevant courses that did not result in degree credit.